Fees and Enrolment
Enrolment Fee $55.00 includes a BPA Free coloured drink bottle.
For session Fees please contact us.
WINZ subsidies also available please ask us for an application form.
Fees are invoiced and paid 2 weeks in arrears.
For Children 3 years old and over who have completed 20 hours ECE Attestation Form
(Note: you are not required to pay fees for the 20 ECE hours your child is receiving)
Quality Education. Below is a list of the extra services we provide at Melodies which exceeds what the Ministry of Education require. These extras ensure that we are providng the best possible early childhood education for your child.
- Increased teacher-child ratios (ECE regulations require 1 teacher for every 10 children. Melodies maintains higher teacher-child ratios to ensure appropriate one-to-one interaction is able to take place.
- Programming - we recognise each child is unique and provide a tailored learning program suited to their distinctive learning styles.
- Music Programme - Specialist Music teachers implement a daily fun and extensive music programme based the Carl Orff approach.
- Drama/Dance/Art appreciation and Gym classes - specialised sessions throughout the week.
- Portfolios - we incorporate extensive use of digital technology to record and monitor child development within their individual portfolio.
- Resources - we have an ongoing program of new investment in resources as we believe this is essential to children's continual growth and development.
- Transition to School Programme - taken by a teacher with vast experience in working with Primary School new entrance, ensuring readiness for school